Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Vampire in the family



I was editing this picture to remove Kat's redeye... Which she ALWAYS has.
Even if I use the no red eye feature on my camera. Anyway it wouldn't let me remove all of the red out of her eye. Between her teeth and her red eyes.... She kinda looks like the bad dudes on Twilight.... click on the picture for an up-close look.

3 comments:

Jennifer Ricker said...

scary! ok, i updated the post for the rules - basically, 6 random things and tag 4 people. the picts of kat backstage are magical!! i am sorry we didn't get to go on fri - my mom and dad took abby and i slept!!

Jessie said...

creepy....what a picture!!
But, I thought that Anna was the one that loves vampires??

Bethanne said...

I'm sorry I haven't checked blogs for a while...but you have some gorgeous girls. How do you like Kat being in ballet and dance? When did you get her started? I've been thinking about getting Leah started in something, I just don't know what to do. Congrats on passing the GACE too. That is awesome and I'm sure you're glad that hurdle is past...