Monday, December 8, 2008

OUCH!!!


I feel so bad for Patrick. He's been walking on a really nasty in-grown toenail. It was so infected that the side of his toe split open. We went to the Dr. Last week to have it cut out... But, they couldn't touch it because it was infected. Well they put him on an antibiotic and Darvocet and told him he had to wait a week. He goes back to the Dr. tomorrow to have the in-grown nail cut out. YUCK, and I get to drive him and watch.

Back to why I feel bad for him. Patrick is Grocery Manager at Publix... He's on his feet all day and it's the holiday season which means he's even busier than normal, and with the economy like it is they haven't been able to hire people to replace those that he's lost. I feel so bad for his feet.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I hope that he is feeling better with his toe!!
I remember working retail for all of those years and the thing that gets punished from it is your feet!!!

Angie said...

Aw, that stinks! John had to have one cut out. It was a crazy thing to watch, but I couldn't look away! I hope it feels better soon!

Sassy Lu said...

Oh my gracious! How does is stand on it all day. I guess he does it because he has to. What a good guy. Good luck with the "procedure"!!!

BTW - are you done with school now??? I assume so. Congrats!!! I am so proud of you Kim!

Lorie said...

Ouch ! I hope they are able to get it all fixed this trip to the Dr! I would so want to go though! I am weird like that! I would want to watch!