Friday, January 2, 2009

What a Great & Happy Celebration!!!

Happy New Year, Happy Birthday, & Happy Birthday!!!
We were able to spend the last few days with my sister & brother.
First we said Happy Birthday to Our sweet Niece/Cousin Kinley. She turned 11 on the 29th. Then we welcomed a new cousins into our family.... Sweet little Cole.
And we were able to Ring in the new year too. what a fun time we had with everyone.
& that is a tent. They wanted to sleep in the tent and that is where they stayed. Logan was the lookout. He slept on the couch and made sure no bears attacked.
Look at that baby's beautiful head of hair. I have such cute nephews and nieces.







5 comments:

Jennifer Ricker said...

who is that in the tent beside anna? they all look so cute - it brings back some memories! good idea for the free standing tent!

Jessie said...

That tent looks AWESOME!! To be young again....
Thanks again for coming up and visiting with us even though we were not much entertainment.

We are thinking about coming down next weekend so we can bring Kat's coat down then and if not we will mail to you!!

Love y'all!

Pittman Four said...

Actually that is Kat, Kinley & anna in the tent... Kinley is all the way to the left, Kat's in the middle and anna is to the right.

Thanks Jessie, I almost came up tomorrow... But, alas I am WAY TOO TIRED. Are ya'll sending me no sleeping for you if we don't get sleep vibes!!! I'm not sleeping at night and I don't have to feed a baby. What's up with that???

Let me know... :) thanks

Sassy Lu said...

Cousins are so much fun! Glad you had such a wonderful holiday season. BTW- I have a desk here in Savannah that is in desperate need of a makeover. You up for a challenge??? J.K.

Bethanne said...

Oh my word. How fun! Seriously, your place is rockin!