My Luck with Cars in the last few years, well there hasn't been Any really!!!
The Semester I graduated, I somehow totaled two cars,
(technically--I don't bear the fault)
One, young guy ran the stop sign in front of him---I couldn't avoid hitting him. The other--It was dark and a HUGE intersection, I had a green light and a prison van was going thru a red light--with their blue light on, which I couldn't see him at all.) Well since graduating and totaling those cars. The engine went out on our Saturn, somehow I made it home... We had a new engine put in. He told us at that time that we needed a clutch, there was only a year left on it. Well, I gambled said we would wait. Well, Friday--On the way to school, the clutch went out. Again, I don't know how I made it to school. By the time I got there, it was totally gone.
The lesson learned is---When someone tells you that your clutch is almost out, get it fixed. It is NOT fun for your clutch to go out when you are driving. :)
Well, now as we wait to get our Satrun fixed
(it's paid for, good to have a car and no car payment)
We went and looked at cars Friday afternoon.
After long thought and much deliberation (not really)
2011 Hyundai Sonata


1 comment:
Yeah, we keep waiting for Dan's car to die (it is quite old). But we keep trying and keep driving and pray it makes another day. One day though, it's time will have come...sigh.
Post a Comment