Katharyn is the first one out and the last one off. You may be able to tell which one she is if you know which one is her from the beginning...
Katharyn has been trying to make the decision to say goodbye to dance or not. It's a very hard decision. She loves to dance. She loves the workout. She loves the burn. She always comes out of dance dripping with sweat. Has anyone smelled a group of ballet dancers in a confined space....Well, let me tell you--they can give the football players a run for their money. Anyway--she has loved dancing. She's done it since she was 5. Hard to believe she's not 5 anymore--going on 14. Holy Cow, where did it go. Anyway--I know this video is fuzzy and dark--but as I sat there watching my daughter practice her dance for tomorrow night I got a little sad. She's excited about doing things at school and expanding her horizon. I'm amazed at the muscles in her legs. They need to go and do something, it would be a shame to lose all of that muscle. I have loved watching her dance all these years. She's one of the bigger girls now, it took a long time to get here. Now she's going to say goodbye, and I'm a little sad!
1 comment:
I think she would be sad later in life it she stopped now. She looked great.
Post a Comment