Friday, October 3, 2008

My Girls


Reading my sister-in-law's website it made me think back to when I brought
my little girl home from the Hospital. It was such an awesome feeling.... First to not
be pregnant anymore, then to see these two girls together.
This picture was taken the day we came home from the Hospital.
That awesome love of siblings. It doesn't matter what happens in your life,
Brothers and sisters are always there for you. I'm thankful for my three brothers and sister.
Anytime something happens they are instantly there.
I remember once I was on the phone with my sister,
the delivery guy came to the door and started talking to me.
I told Wren I would call her back when the delivery guy left.
Hey, he was admiring my horse drawing....
Anyway within a few minutes my brother was running to my apartment.
Okay here's the funny part.
Wren lived in Utah...
She called my mom....
My mom called my brother....
He lived in the same apatment complex as me....
Then, my brother came to my rescue.
So...
Here's to all my brother's
And my sister.
I Love ya'll !!!!!
Okay...
Now I have two more sisters...
so here's to ya'll too!!!

2 comments:

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

I totally forgot about that story... it's nice to be reminded about these things... I should start keeping my journal again!! It was nice to catch up tonight. Can't wait to see everyone in a couple of weeks!!! Love your sista, Wren

Jessie said...

I love hearing that story... it is so Wren!!

I am very excited for Davis to meet his brother!! I think that it is going to be the coolest thing ever!! Davis does have this obsession with babies...no kidding!! You should see him when a baby is around!!