We moved into my sweet little home 11 1/2 years ago. It was our first home. We were so very excited to be homeowners, we didn't notice many things about our home. It was perfect for a family of 3 + one on the way. We had only been married 3 1/2 years and still making very little with one income---I was a stay at home mom at the time. Well---We are still in that home. # 1---I like my house payment and if we were to move it would triple... I don't want to pay that yet. #2--there are a number of things that we have to do before we can move. The top of that list is to finish the laundry room that the previous owner started on. It wasn't done very well, so for 11 1/2 years I've lived with let's just say it.... a crappy laundry room! But, I had a place to do my laundry, so it has served it's purpose. The laundry room has been gutted, new outside wall built, new ceiling up, new sheetrock up, new door up, and new outside siding up.... tomorrow we will lay the tile and mud and whatever else....
Mr. & Mrs. Laundry are having to wait outside until their new honeymoon suite is complete.
We have ummmm ALOT of construction Garbage bags full of stuff waiting to be taken away.
The mess that all this creates is crazy.
This is the tile that will be going on the floor and on the wall.
(my backyard sometimes floods into the laundry room.
The tile should protect it some from damage)
This is my Dad---He is Awesome!!!
(by the way--do you see the partially painted brick--Yes that's how it was when we moved in--
But, I didn't notice it--because I was a blind 22 year old that was pregnant!!!! All I saw were doors, a fireplace, and 3 bedrooms--that was enough for me!) And the blue siding was under the sheetrock that we pulled off.
Here is Patrick demolitioning something... He's good at that!!!
I'll post pictures when it is complete!!! At least this being done will help when we sell it! Unless another blind 22 year old pregnant mom comes in---Then she won't see anything except doors, a fireplace and 3 bedrooms....
No comments:
Post a Comment