The Pier
Looks so fun...I love the picture of the two girl's in the tanning chair, so cute!
Cute! We had fun ... email me some good quality jpgs - you took way more than I did!!!
Looks like a great time! I am however wondering where the picture of you in your bathing suit is???? lol
Very nice....I am glad that y'all had fun!
What a great trip.... What software do you use for your scrapbook pages?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks so fun...I love the picture of the two girl's in the tanning chair, so cute!
Cute! We had fun ... email me some good quality jpgs - you took way more than I did!!!
Looks like a great time! I am however wondering where the picture of you in your bathing suit is???? lol
Very nice....I am glad that y'all had fun!
What a great trip.... What software do you use for your scrapbook pages?
Post a Comment