There are many moments in a mother's life that you look at your children and see their strengths, and their weaknesses. What they will be great at and what they may not be so great at. One of the things that I have been truly thankful for are kind children. I know that they are not perfect but the ability to go out into the world and be good and kind to others is not something that just happens. They have to work at it and be willing to do it. Why you ask would I be thinking of this....Well, one of my students this past week was bullied by another student in the afterschool program. It's heartbreaking to witness. So today I am thankful for girls that are kind and loving to those around them. [maybe not always to each other, but to those they interact with day to day :) ]

3 comments:
I really think that is wonderful... coming from a mom of a shy kid. The little things from others can truly make or break some children. And kids can be SO mean...
Aww...I think Kat and are very sweet girls!! Great job Kim!!
They really are good, sweet girls. Some kids have a greater tendancy to be kind, but your girls have been shown a great example as well. Could you please make them stop growing now???
Post a Comment